Free Shipping on this and all products ordered with it when the CART reaches $60.00.
Tired of switching on to supplement after supplement in hope of gaining back your robust health without getting any desired result? Try Vitamin B Complex with Vitamin C 30 24.00, a natural supplement which has been noted to help boost energy, improve brain function, and maintain heart health among other benefits.
Check your health concern to locate other Unicity products which may be preferred.
- Vitamin B-complex, a new formula, comes power-packed with vitamin C and contains B-vitamins at or above 100% RDA. It will naturally help boost your energy without any side-effects. Your body will sufficiently absorb each B-vitamin without depleting the levels of other vitamins. 250mg of vitamin C is included with the Vitamin B ingredients that further aids in boosting your energy.
- B vitamins are known to primarily nourish the brain and nervous system. These nutrients are essential to your body especially if your diet includes high refined foods and you living a stressful life.
- Vitamin C benefits many of the bodily systems including the cardiovascular system. It creates collagen molecules that are necessary for the adequate functioning of the cardiovascular system. Vitamin C also serves as an antioxidant and an essential nutrient.
- B complex vitamins are essential for maintaining your overall body health but most importantly for the brain and nervous system. Intake of refined foods and excess stress decrease the effectiveness of these vital vitamins in the body.
- Apart from serving as an antioxidant, vitamin C is particularly essential for the cardiovascular system. It produces collagen molecules which aid in stabilizing proper cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): It improves your eye, hair, and skin health. It is also essential for glucose metabolism and plays a chief role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): It nourishes your body tissues. The vitamin is essential for growth and overall good health. Studies say it may help pregnancy health as well by normalizing blood pressure.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): It is diuretic, meaning; it increases the amount of water and salt expelled from your body as urine. It can help during PMS, help maintain healthy blood vessels, support brain function, improve your mood, treat anemia, and improve eye health among others.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): It eases symptoms of anxiety and depression and also benefits your energy level, memory, heart, skin, hair, digestion and more.
- Folic Acid: It works with B12 in dividing cells. Folic acid is also known to help your body produce and maintain new cells, and also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
- Biotin: It metabolizes protein, fat, and carbohydrates essential for your body. It is important for energy production, beneficial for your hair, and nails, and even important during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): It aids in producing energy
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): It helps the body to be stress-resistant by nourishing adrenal glands. It also helps the body convert food into energy, create red blood cells, create stress-related and sex hormones, maintain a healthy digestive tract, process other vitamins, particularly B2 (riboflavin), and synthesize cholesterol among others.
- Choline bitartrate: It aids in acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) production. It may also support liver health, heart health, and reduce inflammation.
- Inositol: It metabolizes fat and cholesterol; absorbs and uses fat. It may also balance certain chemicals in the body to possibly help with mental conditions including panic disorder, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. It might also help insulin work well.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): It helps to stabilize the cardiovascular system and produces collagen. Other benefits include protection against immune system deficiencies, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.
- Bioflavonoid (Quercetin and Citrus): The presence of bioflavonoid increases the effect of vitamin C.
Suggested Dosage and Usage
- Take the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and selenium together with vitamin B to offset the free-radical production that comes from the increase in energy metabolism that occurs with intake of vitamin B.
- Take one tablet once per day with any meal and with water.
- It is safe to take the B complex together with your daily multivitamin. Extra doses of B-vitamins are in fact beneficial.
- B vitamins are soluble in water, so there is no danger of taking too much.
What science says about Vitamin B?
- The B vitamins all work together to boost energy metabolism. They also combine with essential enzymes to break down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Hence, the term B vitamin COMPLEX.
- Vitamin B (thiamin) processes fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Cells use thiamin to produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate), an energy-carrying molecule. Most importantly, the continuous heartbeat is caused by using ATP.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) blends with enzymes to produce ATP. It also processes amino acids and fats and is further used to activate B6 and folate.
- Vitamin B3, mainly in the form of niacin (nicotinic acid) and niacinamide (nicotinamide), aids more than 50 enzymes to function well. Your body needs Vitamin B3 to release energy and make fats from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), makes proteins that aids in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates. B5 also aids in the production of hormones, red blood cells, and acetylcholine (neurotransmitter).
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) plays a vital role in making proteins, hormones, and neurotransmitters. If you take it in adequate amounts, vitamin B6 may help lower homocysteine and prevent heart complications.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) is necessary for metabolizing energy from food intake. Biotin along with other 4 essential enzymes breaks down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B8 (inositol) that you find in all animal tissues, is present in high levels in the heart and brain. It is present in the membranes of all cells and helps the liver process fats and aids in muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B9 (folate), aids in the process known as methylation. If taken in sufficient amounts it becomes essential for the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B12 ( cobalamin), contains the metal cobalt. It is essential for maintaining the normal functioning of nerve cells. Vitamin B12 also functions together with folate and vitamin 6 to lower blood levels of homocysteine, a chemical that poses heart risks.
VITAMIN B COMPLEX INGREDIENTS
VITAMIN B COMPLEX RECOMMENDED USE